Cosmetic Post-Op Training
Become A Certified Cosmetic Post-Op Specialist
Learn how to properly care for cosmetic surgery clients post surgery. By providing lymphatic drainage massage and non-invasive treatments. This is a 1 day course and is held once or twice a month throughout the year.
You Will Learn:
- Non-Invasive Treatments to Perform On Post-Op Clients
- How to Perform Brazilian Lymphatic Drainage
- Brazilian Lymphatic Drainage Contraindications
- Identify Common Medical Conditions Post Surgery
- How to Generate Income
- How to Prep Treatment Room
What Is Included:
- Hands On Learning
- Certificate of Completion
- Vendor List
Note: Trainings is available on days not listed from Monday - Friday / Sunday from 10am - 2pm Est.
May 15, 2022
June 04, 2022
June 26, 2022
July 17, 2022
August 07, 2022
August 14, 2022
September 25, 2022
October 02, 2022
October 16, 2022
November 13, 2022
December 04, 2022
December 11, 2022
NOTE: If you are interested in training on a date not listed EXCEPT Sunday place the date in the comments when enrolling in this course.
Anyone can attend training you do not have to be an esthetician, cosmetologist, or massage therapist to attend. Please check with your city and/or state government to see what the guidelines are to perform lymphatic massage.
Before enrolling in our course please read our training policy below:
- All deposits are non-refundable
- Only one reschedule is allowed within 30 days of original training date
- All balances must be paid via invoice 3 days before training day.
- Invoice is sent 48 hours after enrolling to the email we have on file.
- Acceptable forms of payment all major credit cards and debit cards. Cash not accepted.
- All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
Once your deposit is paid, you are agreeing that you have read Glowism Aesthetics policy and agree to the terms as it relates to Cosmetic Post-op training. All legal matters will be handle by Glowism Aesthetics legal team.
For all questions and/or inquires email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404) 450 - 1148.
Last updated March 10, 2022